Mon – 11.00 to 5.30
Tue – 11.00 to 7.30
Wed – 11.00 to 7.30
Thu – 11.00 to 7.30
Fri – 11.00 to 5.30
Sat – 11.00 to 5.30
Sun – CLOSED
Prices vary as each design is unique – quotes can be given online but always best to come in and consult. Free advice and consultations.
Pieces completed in one appointment are pre-priced and large custom work is charged £100 per hour.
We have a ton of reference and knowledge to help with design. Your own art is of course welcome.
If you have a medical condition or are on any kind of prescription medication,
it is important that you make these things known to your artist
before any tattoo procedure.
These conditions include, but are not limited to:
A Heart Condition
Pregnant or Nursing
Skin conditions, i.e eczema
This is for your own protection as well as ours.
Written permission from the relevant medical authority may be required to carry out a procedure
We reserve the right to refuse service to
anyone, at any time, for any reason.
It is most unusual for tattoos not to heal quickly as hygiene methods follow recommended procedures. Should yours not be healing to your entire satisfaction, consult us immediately.
- Leave the dressing on for two to three hours. Wash your hands to avoid infection. Remove dressing & wash gently with warm soapy water. Rinse. Pat dry with kitchen paper. Apply a thin coat of Bepanthen cream. Leave uncovered if you are at home and let it breathe.
- Re-wrap with cling film when you are out, wearing clothes, working, in bed etc.
- Apply the bepanthen four times a day, re-applying fresh cling film each time. (Clean off the old cream with your clean hand and water, drying off with kitchen paper). Apply thinly. Applying too thick a layer can result in blocked pores and pimples. If you should experience any rashes or spots after use, you may be allergic to one of the ingredients. This is rare, and usually due to using far too much. Stop use immediately and allow the tattoo to dry off completely.
- Do this for the first three days. Then, if all scabbing is done, you can stop covering with cling film. You can still cream the skin with bepanthen for comfort. Only consider other skin creams when the tattoo is FULLY healed!
- AVOID: Wet and sweat until the scab is gone (no sauna, swimming, sport, gym, nightclubs, hot or wet environments – and only a quick wash in the bath/shower). You don’t want to soak out the ink! No sun or sunbeds for 4 weeks. We know you want to show off your nice new tattoo but a sunburn on a fresh one is not only ugly and painful, it will damage the piece and possibly scar your skin.
- No dirt, oil, grease, paint, industrial cleaners, raw meats, ointments or creams except Bepanthen.
- DO NOT pick your new tattoo. Don’t rub the scab off!
- DO NOT let your friends advise you – any questions, just call or email us or pop in and we’ll be happy to help.
- DO look after your new tattoo to get the best possible result/colour.
Pop back in after 5 weeks to show us your well healed work! Touchups may incur a charge so it’s a good idea to look after it! Blatant picking will be obvious! Don’t do it!